|Grants for English language skills improvement
||Improve foreign language skills to increase employability and academic excellence.
- One-time grant – One time grant to cover the cost of one level course.
|Conditions and sanctions
- The student must be registered in a local university
- The student must start a course of English language according to his level within the program timeframe
- The student must provide all documents and information required by AMECO
- The student must assist to at least 90% of the classes except for force majeure
- The student must pass the exam and receive a certificate of successful completion
||Students will go through the following steps:
- The student sends his expression of interest via the online form
- The student fills a request and provide all the requested documents
- Application form
- Passport and residence permit copies
- Certificate of inscription in a local university
- Latest grade transcript
- Motivation letter in English
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- AMECO will contract an English course and send the information about the start date
- The student will start the course at the aforementioned date
- The student will provide the results and certificate of completion at the end of the course.