|Allow beneficiaries to finance all or part of their studies and research.
- One-time grant – One time grant to cover the cost of tuition and lodging for up to 3000 euro.
Conditions and sanctions
- The student must be registered in a local university
- The student must provide all documents and information required by AMECO
- The student must assist to at least 80% of the classes except for force majeure
- The student must pass all the exams and receive a certificate of successful completion
|Students will go through the following steps:
- The student sends his expression of interest via the online form
- The student fills a request and provide all the requested documents
- Application form
- Passport and residence permit copies
- Certificate of inscription in a local university
- Latest grade transcript
- Motivation letter
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- 2 reference letters
- AMECO will contact the university and confirm the start date
- AMECO will finance the tuition fees and lodging expenses
- The student will provide the results and certificate of completion at the end of the year.