|Kratos Technology provides faster, cheaper and easier technology services for local governments and their citizens.
Our goal is to help governments reach a connected presence online. We have built eMunicipality as one of the most sophisticated e-government initiatives. It integrates G2G, G2C and C2G interactions within a seamless technology layer. This allows governments to involve the society in a two-way open communication through interactive features such as web, mobile and innovative online service mechanisms.
Kratos Technology initiated its internship program and offers the opportunity to students and professionals to join its team for an internship or traineeship. Trainees and interns will join the following department to get hands-on experience.
We are looking for motivated and well-organized professionals with attention to detail person to join our team for a period of up to 6 months with the option of a job offer after the internship period.
The main responsibilities are:
– Assistance with day-to-day tasks;
– Assistance with regular and ad hoc meetings;
– Preparation of reports.
The required qualifications and skills are:
– Excellent English language both written and spoken;
– Excellent German or French language both written and spoken;
– Excellent computer productivity software literacy;
– Good experimental, analytical and organizational skills;
– Excellent communication skills and team spirit.
To apply, please send us your CV and a letter of motivation in English.