As a A talented software developer with great interest in backend web development and experience with object-oriented programming, you will help build scalable and robust mission-critical systems for European governments. You will design and develop APIs for extensive front end interfaces and a broad database structure.
You will work with a team of frontend and backend developers to build a unique and amazing solution!
Skills & Requirements
* Have a very good knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Zend 2 or Symfony 2.
* Have a prior experience with large and UX-centric projects, ideally within a GNU/Linux, Apache, MySQL environment.
* Have a prior experience with large and complex database models in a MySQL, PostGre, and MongoDB environment.
* Have a prior experience with agile development methodologies.
* Have a prior experience with large applications architectures
* Have a prior experience with SoA and REST applications.
* Be a creative problem solving person
* Have a good level of English language
* Have a high sense of responsibility, self-discipline and eagerness to learn and improve.
* Have experience with revision control systems, preferably GIT.
We’re looking for smart, self-driven, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about what they do and have fun doing that.